Monday, June 14, 2010

Market Madness

Wow! The Winter Warmer Handmade Market was wonderful!!! Canberra pulled out its finest winter day, the sun shone down on us, and we had a lovely time chatting to customers, eating yummy cupcakes and popcorn, and doing a bit of shopping when the crowds finally died down.

My stock levels are looking very low, so I've been hunkered down at the machine trying to get more sewn for the Old Bus Depot "Kids in the Shed" market this Sunday, as well as catch up on orders from Handmade, and attempt to restock my rack at Shop Handmade (Mr Hen Pecked dropped off some long sleeve tops today).

So it's back to the sewing machine for now....

Flib and I will be at Old Bus Depot Markets this Sunday, 20 June, from 10am until 4pm. I'll be taking a break from markets for a few months after this one, to catch my breath, and get started on my summer range.

Mama Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment