Thursday, May 6, 2010

A long time between markets......

It feels like it's been a long time between markets. Last year Flib and I were regulars at Hall Markets each month, as well as doing Mathilda's and Handmade.

But with the success of Mathilda's Market in February and Handmade Market in March, followed by the opening of Shop Handmade in April, the boxes under my bed, that were once overflowing with stock, are now rather bare.......

So when I realised last week that the next Handmade Market is only a month away, I entered a mild state of panic. Luckily this was helped by a little online retail therapy, and before I knew it, over 40 yards of fabric was on its way to my front door...... nothing like new fabric to motivate a girl to get sewing!

So a-sewing I will be, creating lots of new pinafores, pants and appliqued tops, all ready for the Winter Warmer Handmade Market on 5 June.


Mama Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment