Thursday, May 6, 2010

What's new?

There is a rule of thumb in Canberra that ANZAC Day marks the start of the cold weather, and this year has been no exception. While we are still lucky enough to be enjoying some beautifully sunny days, the evenings and mornings are getting rather chilly. And given that both The Gander and Miss Goosey still have me up regularly during the night, I can attest to the fact that it most definitely feels like winter at 3am!

My pinafores have been in demand year round (it appears I'm not the only mum who likes to buy kids clothes in bigger sizes and stash them away for next year), but I have been working on some new designs for winter 2010. A few of them debuted at the March Handmade Market, and are available for sale at Shop Handmade.
Mod Blooms (I'm already down to my last few of this fabric):

Lollipop:
Little Birdie:

I'm working on another few designs for my June Markets:

Handmade Market on Saturday 5 June:and the Old Bus Depot Markets special Kids in the Shed on Sunday 20 June.


Mama Goose




No comments:

Post a Comment