Thursday, November 25, 2010

Flib in the news

Check out this profile of my lovely friend Flib, of Flibbertigibbet, on the Shop Handmade blog. Flib's a little camera shy, so there's no photo of her, but you may spot a Goosey Gander outfit on Flib's gorgeous 'Little Possum'.

Flib and I are looking foward to Handmade Market in just over a week ...... eeek!

Flib has just returned from a beach holiday, but I wouldn't be surprised if she snuck a bit of handsewing into her luggage, to keep her busy while she was away.

I'd like to say that I've had a productive few weeks too. But unfortunately Miss Goosey, who is about to turn two, thinks she's now a grown up, and wants to stay up til 10pm with Mum and Dad every night. So I'm not getting as much sewing done as I'd like to. I did manage to find a bit of time this week to sew a special birthday dress for Miss Goosey. She and The Gander are having a little birthday bash tomorrow (he turned four last week, and she is two next week), so I'll take some pictures of it and pop them on the blog.

Mama Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment