Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A new focus

How did it get to be February already? We are now just days away from the first Handmade Market of the year. Handmade just keeps growing and growing, and yet again has out-grown the venue at Kamberra Winery. So onwards and upwards it is, with a new venue at the Convention Centre.

This venue brings with it ample parking and ATMs!!! While I will miss sitting outside in the sunshine, enjoying some live music, and nibbling on a delicious lunch (which I normally manage to do at about 3pm on markets days - they are such crazy busy mornings!), it will be nice not to have to worry about the weather this time. Or have to assemble the marquee (although Flib and I are definitely getting better at this with practice!).

I've decided this year to cut back on the number of markets I do, and to focus solely on the Handmade Market.
So you will find me at the Convention Centre on Saturday 19 February, Saturday 11 June and Saturday 17 December.

Mama Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment