Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bad blogger

I'm such a terrible blogger! I love reading other people's blogs, and have several blogs that I read every few days. I get so much inspiration from seeing what other people create. But when it comes to blogging myself, I never seem to find time to do it. Perhaps I need to do a little less reading, and a little more writting.....

I haven't been sewing as much as usual, since I decided to only do Handmade Markets this year. But I have still been working away steadily, and have a nice pile of pants and pinafores just waiting for the finishing touches before the next market.

Handmade Market will be on again at the Convention Centre on Saturday 11 June. It seems like such a long time since the last market, so I'm looking forward to this one! June can be a bit unpredictable in Canberra, so it will be nice to be tucked up inside all cozy and warm at this market.

You can check out some of the wonderful designers that will be at the June market on the Handmade website.

Mama Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment