Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Spring is in the air? Not today.....

Canberra's weather has been rather variable lately. I've started sewing some summer stock, which I will take along to Handmade market this weekend. I planned on taking some photos of my current stock today, while I was home with The Gander and Miss Goosey, but the weather is not cooperating at all - it is windy, grey and drizzly. So these aren't the best of photos.




These little tie-tops are such a versatile top. With the shoulder ties and the blousy fit, they can be adjusted to fit a range of sizes. And they work equally well with a long sleeved top underneath for winter, or a sweet puff-sleeved t-shirt for in between seasons. In summer they are soft and floaty and allow lots of air circulation.


Here are some of the fabrics I have at the moment. As with all my clothes, I have limited fabrics left, and once they are gone I won't be making any more. Tie tops are available in sizes 1, 2, 3 and 4. They are $23.


I'll be at Handmade Market this weekend:

Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 October

10am-4pm both days

Convention Centre

Constitution Ave, Canberra City

No comments:

Post a Comment