Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Handmade Heaven

I have been meaning to come in and tell you all about Handmade Market, but it's taken me a while to float back down from cloud nine......


Wow! Wow! Wow! Handmade Market was a marvellous day! So many stalls, so many gorgeous things, so many customers, and so many people who chose to take something home from Goosey Gander and Flibbertgibbet.


I did manage to squeeze in a little shopping of my own, including a gorgeous Bloss Doll for Miss Goosey.


And as if the success of Handmade Market wasn't enough, my wonderful husband (who we shall call Mr Hen Pecked), convinced me to apply for Shop Handmade. I'm very excited to be part of such a unique store in Canberra - a place where you can find handmade products from a range of designers, six days of the week.

I wonder if Mr Hen Pecked will regret his involvement, when I chain myself to the sewing machine over the coming days, to generate enough stock for the grand opening of Shop Handmade on Friday 16th April?


Mama Goose

1 comment:

  1. Wow very proud of you Mama Goose! That is wonderful news. Am trying to pull my finger out locally to make a series of wonder beanies - you know the ones I like to make! Have been offered a place to sell them and am very excited about the prospect - now just have to make a heap more - where does one find the time???

    ReplyDelete